1. Be respectful to everyone. If you have any issues related to a user, contact a forum moderator or use the report content option (if applicable).
2. Keep the use of vulgar words on forums to a minimum.
3. Revealing private information about someone will result in a permanent ban from the site.
4. Don't backseat moderate, we have forum moderators for a reason.
5. Do not start topics or send posts that serve no purpose or could be considered spam.
6. Only report content if you have a valid reason.
7. We prefer it if you avoid posting on content older than 8 months.
8. Keep threads on topic and refrain from starting drama.
9. When filling out an application, appeal, or report, make sure you use the correct format.
10. You must provide a a decent response when commenting on applications, and also provide a +1 , -1, or pending vote.
11. If your application is declined, you must wait a minimum of 2 weeks before re-applying.