Most Memorable Games

SkyfromXEN

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

clocked in 2000+ hours on Team Fortress 2 ever since I was 9.

It was pretty much my whole childhood owo                        I loved portal 1 and 2,

I cried when it was over.

• 1 month later...

Team Fortress 2. This game introduced me to Steam.

Fallout 3. Introduced me to RPGs.

Friday the 13th : The Game. Despite being God awful, it introduced me how fun voice chat in a game is, and how fun playing with friends can be. If not for this game, I wouldn't have had the interest in playing SL.

Minecraft. Without a doubt. That game was my childhood. That game practically introduced me to the internet through minecraft letsplays. I used to always to go the website and watch YouTube videos through the embedded trailer on the sight, because I didn't know what YouTube was then.

CoD: Black Ops 1 & 2. I would say I like Black Ops 1 more than 2, but they were both pretty good, and I played them a lot.

Skyrim. I played the fuck out of that game. Amazing that it's still relevant and playable today, despite it's age.

SCP:SL. Considering it's what I'm currently playing, I'd say it's pretty memorable. I love SCP as a whole, and read the fuck out of the website.

Honourable mentions go to TF2, the Half-Life series, and Kerbal Space Program.

Slightly less honourable mentions go to Heroes and Generals, CS:GO, Antichamber, and that shitty naruto game on the xbox. I loved that game.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...