How did you get your username?

I think it’s fun to talk about usernames and how we got here! My username was created when my grandfather called me lach the choc and then one day I needed to create a moshi monsters account at my grandparents house they created the username Lachchoc123 cause lachchoc was taken! Ever since then I’ve stuck with it

• Up Vote 1
  • Friendly 1

I changed my name to “T-850” when I met someone in a game of SCP:SL who was named “T-800” and the name stuck for me, so I changed it by putting “Skynet” in front and bada bing bada boom here we have my username

• Informative 1
  • Dump 1

I used to do scavenger diving and dragged a high power magnet through mud, rivers and the ocean and brought up quite a bit of gear. After a while my mates just used to call me The Magnet Man and then the name kinda stuck and now its just MagnetMan

• Zing 1

My favourite game of all time is Terraria and whenever I hit Hardmode I always plant Hallow seeds at my house because it's my favourite biome, so I decided to make it my username.

• Zing 1

My voice is deep and *growly* and my brother nicknamed it *the growly voice* so I was going to call myself Mr.Growly but I got rid of the Mr part and it just became Growly.

• Zing 1

I was thinking how ‘water drinker’ would be a funny name and this was when I played csgo a lot but I thought it was too generic, so then I came to ‘water drinkist’ which sounded better for a joke. Set it as my discord name for a while and just decided to change it to everything

I used to be named Chicken Sandwich, then it was taken on a website so I needed a new one so somehow came up with BreadIsMyGod and just stuck with that, and then Bread is just what everyone calls me so I changed my name on Steam and Pantheon to that (also I got sick of everyone constantly asking "is bread your god")

• Dump 1

My current username: A misspelling of Invincible for a school smash ultimate tournament on a friends switch. I only noticed it was the wrong spelling a month later when i called myself out. aaand it stuck with me.

My old username: shyguy3233 was my username for my old minecraft account and the username my father bestowed upon me when i was younger.