Shredoning's (Re)Introduction

Heya! 
My name is Jordan but as majority of you would know be by as Shredoning or Shred. I am 16 years old from NSW, Australia and I live in a pretty quiet town off the coast. My favourite kind of music is Metal and my primary bands are Megadeth, Iron Maiden, Dragonforce, and type O negative + I have been playing guitar for almost 3 years with my best achievement is learning most of through the fire and flames but unfortunately some parts are just a pain in the ass.

I have been in pantheon for a while now and I have been a part of the staff team for over 1 year now with as of recently being promoted to Event Manager which so far has been very nerve racking but also incredibly exciting. It's been fun as being a part of this community and especially the staff team which has definitely been one hell of a ride but a lot of fun with making a lot of friends on the way. This community means a lot to me and I'm glad to be a part of it. 

Some other hobbies I have are:
Gaming, some of my favourite games are Rocket League, Minecraft, SCP:SL, Horror games, etc. 
Music, I love music as a whole not just metal, I love learning more and more I can about everything music related it's lots of fun.
Organizing events (irl), I love to organize events with groups of friends going somewhere, could be ice skating, bowling, laser tag, movies, pools, shows etc. 
Effects, I love learning how effects create certain sounds and how certain effects mix well with others. For example Phaser + Chorus + Reverb + Octave pedal creates an amazing mix with a very unique sound. 

Feel free to message me at anytime on discord or idk wherever you find me :)

• Up Vote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Jordan, your name 'Jordan' reminds me of some curly haired Jordan with a doom hat that went to watch Godzilla vs King kong with me last night. He also plays guitar and video games. Coincidence? I think not.

• Useful 2