Name:babatunde
SteamID: ttv-kegthemegpeg
Server:Pantheon

What was the reason for your ban?:Continued toxicity towards moderators and other players. horrible history

How long was the duration of the ban?:3 months
Who were you banned by?:Cryptic

Why do you believe you should be unbanned?:

I only called cryptic bad at the game cos he got minched by a scp 939 and a bad moderator not inteding bad at modding but bad at the game in which i believe that i shouldn't deserve a 3 month ban for such a little reason seems a bit dumb. i also believe that people don't need to get mad at such a little thing as all i do is say ima pop u in the head and ur gonna get minched if i have a gun as they disrupt my gaming experience

spacer.png

• Zing 1
  • Down Vote 2

Given your history and it being very evident you have not learnt from past punishments, this appeal is declined with zero chance of being revoked. If you fail to change your ways IF you return after this ban, you will be permanently barred from all servers run by pantheon.

Re-evaluate your choices and how you interact with others as you will only ostracise yourself .

Desteris

After looking further into this I have changed the verdict. As of today you are permanently barred from all pantheon hosted servers, we do hope you find a community that will be more suited towards the appalling and disrespectful abuse you give to others. I do however doubt that fact.

Good luck anyway 

Desteris