Roast me

2 minutes ago, Lachchoc123 said:

This is your chance! go as hard as you like! 
Roast me! 

You look like Charlie from the chocolate factory older, except he ate all the fucking chocolate and became a discord moderator.

• Zing 1
  • Dump 1

Posted (edited)

(just so you know, lach has said that he WANTS me to go hard with this. he is ready.)

Lach, from the moment I first heard your voice, I realised that my life was going to get a whole lot worse. I could feel your fat, greasy, redditor body leaking out of your profile from a mile away. the absolute levels of simp you go through for a woman is abhorrent, and the fact that you are unable to get within 10 feet of a woman without them projectile vomiting their lunch onto you make you that much more repulsive. the fact that you have resorted to getting someone to draw you as a woman with your ass out just so you can satisfy yourself at night is a testament to how sad your entire fucking life is.
Id ask you to go die in a hole, but thats too kind.
so instead, please disappear into the Sahara Desert and never come back, so that I never have to see, hear or be ANYWHERE near you, ever again.

ily lach xoxo

Edited by DeShoitOne
  • Winner 1
  • Zing 1
  • Dump 1

lach these are roasts its just you have never seen a roast except for the ones you frequently buy at woolies

• Winner 1
  • Zing 2