SCP sl banned for a week for excessive mic spam

XxMr.TyronexX

Name: Tyson
SteamID64 (if applicable): 76561198369654716
DiscordID (if applicable): 486064342572204043
Server: [AU] Official SCP: Secret Laboratory Server 

What was the reason for your ban?: Excessive mic spam
How long was the duration of the ban?: 28/06/2021 11:57:56 AM - 5/0702021 11:57:56 AM (a week)
Who were you banned by?: I don't know (may have been a bot)
Why do you believe you should be unbanned?:

to clarify, I was banned for excessive mic spam, but I was loud twice for a brief outburst and no one told me to stop, in fact, once when i did it, everyone else was too (it doesn't make it right to do but the fact that I wasn't warned before hand annoys me).  I am aware of my ban history and agree with every one of them up until this point, i wasn't warned, and yes, i used a soundboard to quietly play the android notification noise twice, what the dog doin' and a snip of the bunnings theme but not only did i not spam, no one told me to stop and in fact, i got a few laughs and someone was having a joke with me about the bunnings theme when i was playing it. from my understanding, no one cared and each time i played the noises it wasn't spam, and i wasn't even warned or told to stop, i was just banned out of the blue. every time i played or was loud, it was spread out and it wasn't like i was doing it all at the same time for a long time. personally, i think i should be unbanned for my actions as i disagree that they were harming anyone or wrong for that matter and if they were a breach of the rules, i wasn't even warned. i am annoyed because this adds to my record and next time if get banned again (which i wont because i have stopped being annoying) ill get banned for longer even though the ban prior to that wasn't even valid from what i believe.

Screenshot 2021-06-28 133313.png

• Funny 1
  • Friendly 1

Unfortunately after looking into this, you were most definitely warned prior. This ban will remain for the full duration hence appeal is declined.

Desteris

Edited by Desteris
  • Funny 1