Farewell

There we go. I finally get to see this place used in 2021 for something more than memes or quick intros. Funny how I didn't think I'd be the one to leave, but here we are. You'll probably all talk to me at some point if you're reading this, or won't want to at all. God, how polar the internet is. Pantheon has basically been my only "home" on the internet, so thanks for all of that. I'm not leaving because of a specific member or because the community is intrinsically toxic, but just how the staff team generally functions. It's sometimes good and sometimes bad, and I'm tired of that emotional pendulum.

Wave (surprisingly) actually made quite a good point here.

I doubt anyone will actually really care or remember me, It is the internet after all. Thanks to some of you for being good friends, or in Tree's case (accidental) daughter. :P  Such a shame that the podcast and tournament didn't work out properly either. Better luck to whoever else picks up something like that in the future. Lach's good with stuff like that. For regular ol' members reading, I do suggest trying to voice your opinions a little more. If there's a change you want to see, or a problem you have, just post it in #discord-suggestions (using the proper format) and see what other people think there.

Anyway, that's that. The time has come. Sayonara amigos etcetera etcetera.

(It occurs to me now that this'll post in off-topic, so IDK. Pretend that isn't here. I would've preferred to say nothing as I left, but it would also feel weird just not saying goodbye. Oh, and sorry Sky for making you have to deal with removing my tags and roles from here.)

<:MR_CatBop:803074402370453504>

• Friendly 5
  • Useful 1

Will miss you bud, I wish that the team were under better circumstances right now or I think many of us wouldn't retire. I hope you have a fun time in another discord! ^_^

Edited by Cryptic
  • Funny 1

Nice to know you for less than a month and talk to you like twice. 
Good luck with future endeavors.