-Mark-

Nice Music Section Bubs.

Heres some good music i like:

The Twist - Chubby Checker

My Blue Sky - Electric Light Orchestra

Ocean Man - Ween

ye i cant think of anything else really... sometime i listen to Slavic Hardbass

WHAT DO YOU LISTEN TO?

Often I listen to heart warming songs and some of the songs from the Guardians of the Galaxy for example...

Logic - 1-800-273-8255 ft. Alessia Cara & Khalid

Mr Blue Sky

Fox on the Run (Single Version)

and lot's more 

if you like these songs, you can listen to what I'm listening to as I'm on discord a lot and just click on my profile and click Play Song or something like that

the best songs in my spotify playlist:

BLEACH - brockhampton                                    GOLD - brockhampton                                    PONY - Ginuwine

AMERICAN BOY - Estelle                                 FEELING GREAT - savagerealm                        ALIEN BOY - oliver tree                             LUST - lil skies

FIREFLY - mura masa                                       WHO DAT BOY - tyler, the creator                                          COLORBLIND - getter

(owo)

Edited by KOZ