Farewell Pantheon!

This is upsetting but i will be leaving pantheon. It has come to my attention a fair few people dont want me here anymore and i cant handle the stress its putting on my mental health. i joined this community wanting to make friends and help people out with stuff, may it be in game or just needing someone to chat to. this year however i have been caught up in a few bits of drama that had left a few people leading a hate train against me and causing me to suffer from a bit of depression. i had planned to stay a little longer but i just feel really unsafe and unwelcomed atm and might need to leave now. 

i made really good memories and great friends here and it has been a fun ride with me zooming up to smod, helping out with the podcast, joining all the community games and watching pantheon grow into this fun community! if you guys wanna keep in contact with me feel free to add me on discord but im taking a break from pantheon at least until some of the people who are targeting me personally start to forget about me and move on. 

i love you guys! 
signing out 
~Lachchoc123 :D 

• Friendly 2

Hey Lach,

It is disheartening to see you go but I know you've made this choice for a reason. stay safe out there and I wish you all the best.

• Friendly 1

• 2 weeks later...