Suggestion: Add a minimum time to make app for mod

ceapbh

Suggestion: Add a minimum time to make app for mod   

18 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • No

Suggestion: Make it so that to be able to upload an application to apply for mod or comm staff you need to how joined the community forums or discord for a certain amount of time (2 weeks to a month) 

Reason: As Creased and possible others in the future have decided to quickly jump to applying to become a mod and in the case of Creased has made a joke out of it and not bothered to make a proper app.

1 hour ago, water drinkist said:

I can see this being a good idea just to avoid a majority of joke suggestions, only if this is possible though

like the forums account has to be 2 weeks old to post there or have discord linked so it can stop them if they havent been in the discord for a month

• Up Vote 3

11 hours ago, Canny said:

like the forums account has to be 2 weeks old to post there or have discord linked so it can stop them if they havent been in the discord for a month

I was thinking maybe at least 1 month old just so the community knows who the person is and so the person can work on their activity on discord / ingame

23 hours ago, Canny said:

this 

For Moderator, you need at least 50 hours in Pantheon, and at least 100 in SL which is achievable in a week or two, but usually when people hit around 100 hours they've played for at least a month. Com staff require 1000 messages which does take a while to do. These requirements get people known within the community and potentially avoids new, and unexperienced people in the game/community from applying.

I mean 50 hours in pantheon is pretty easy to get ngl should be higher. 

On 8/12/2021 at 9:34 AM, The Cube said:

For Moderator, you need at least 50 hours in Pantheon

• Up Vote 1

6 hours ago, Skynet said:

2K+ or don’t even bother talking to me

It's okay. No one wants to talk to you anyway. B|

Yeah there is a reason why we already have a minimum time to play scp already and being active in the community. For these exact reasons right here. Those who make bad applications already get told by the community why they aren't accepted so the system's essentially fine as is.

• Up Vote 2

On 8/14/2021 at 11:33 PM, Gandling said:

It's okay. No one wants to talk to you anyway. B|

Yeah there is a reason why we already have a minimum time to play scp already and being active in the community. For these exact reasons right here. Those who make bad applications already get told by the community why they aren't accepted so the system's essentially fine as is.

Toxic purple man 

• Funny 2

15 hours ago, Gandling said:

Just to you and Canny. Take you both down a peg. >:)

i might have been taken down a peg but im not the one getting pegged 

trolld.png

Edited by Canny
  • Funny 1

• 1 month later...