Pantheon Community - Minecraft Building Comp #1

InvIncabl3

Pantheon Community - Minecraft Building Competition #1

Information

The staff team is back at it again with another competition and this time it's all to do with Minecraft! We will be hosting a Medieval building competition from Sunday the 12th to Sunday the 19th. Entrants will be given one week to design anything to do with Medieval. Voting for submissions will run for three days. The plot size for each player will be 84 by 84 blocks. All entrants will have their design recorded by the Community Staff and displayed to the public.

When the voting period begins on the 20th September, The Community Staff will have posted clips of each build in #competition-entries and the community can vote for their favourite builds by reacting in #competition-entries. This voting period will be open for three days and close on the 23rd September. Votes will be counted and the winners announced the following day. Depending on the interest shown in this competition, we may add more to the prize pool.

Prizes
1st place:  $25 Steam gift card + Custom discord role for 1 month.
2nd place: $15 Steam gift card + Pantheon Builder role on discord.
3rd place: $10 Steam gift card + Pantheon Builder role on discord.

How to Enter
Join the competition server by using this IP address: mc.pantheoncommunity.org.

Upon joining the server, you will be instructed on how to get whitelisted. When it asks you to send a linking code to a bot, send it to the Pantheon-Dev bot on the discord server. A day after the server is opened, access will be restricted to those who haven't already joined during the first day.

To start a plot, simply use the command: /plot auto.

Rules

• The builds must be based around the Medieval theme.
  • No copying Youtube video's for builds (Community staff will be checking)
  • Must be your own original creation.
  • Do not share your creations with others on discord, this is on purpose for anonymity 
  • No user-specific submissions.
  • Solo builds only.
  • Must abide by Discord and Minecraft TOS & Pantheon server rules.
  • No builds based on real life tragedies.
  • No joke submissions, Any joke submissions found will be deleted and the user will be disqualified.
  • No hacking or scripted clients.
  • Submissions that violate the rules will be removed.
Edited by InvIncabl3

Welp fuck me I slept the entire day yesterday maybe today I might start doing a lot

But I wonder who might win this comp certainly not me lol

Edited by ImHedey