Icy

Name: Icy Rustysaloon.com Rustypot.com
SteamID64 (if applicable): 76561198183875282
DiscordID (if applicable): Icy#9237
Server: All Pantheon SCP:SL game servers

What was the reason for your ban?: Advertisement of external services/websites
How long was the duration of the ban?: 50 years
Who were you banned by?: One of the moderators, Punda

Why do you believe you should be unbanned?: I was banned a month ago for the advertisement of skin-swap websites. While I was inconsiderate of my actions, I faced the consequences. I put in my ban appeal a month ago and it was denied rightfully so. I have learnt that my actions were wrong, and that I only have myself to blame for not looking at the rules. I have thought about my actions and am deeply sorry for what I have done, any inconvenience I have caused towards your staff and once again am very sorry. I shall follow the rules and make sure to never make the same mistake again. I am sorry, and I hope you revoke or reduce the ban. I was told prior to my previous application that my steam name is not a problem by one of the retired staff members. If it is a problem I shall change it before joining the server again. Thanks, Icy

• Zing 1
  • Dump 13

As stated in your LITERAL last appeal, your steam name is still advertising so yet again this appeal is denied. Why you would take the word of "retired staff" over a current manager in your previous appeal baffles me, thus so if you fail to change this before you appeal again you will be unable to ever appeal again.

Desteris

• Up Vote 3
  • Funny 4