Jump to content

How many M's in standard online discussion?


Recommended Posts

Now once again I return to the forums with an absolutely ridiculous debate between me and Stell. Now to give context, I was asked me a question, to which I responded "mmmm", sending a follow up message stating "mmmm as in yes mmmm". We then got to arguing about the number of M's in a yes response and the number of M's in a contemplation response, to which I present the following chart:

m = no one uses that
mm = solid agree
mmm = agree or possible contemplation
mmmm = contemplation or possible agree
mmmmm = solid contemplation


Do you agree with this? Let me know why/why not.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

nah wrong

its any reasonable number of m's to the smaller scale so "mmm" to "mmmmm" for agree and its any reasonable number of hm's to the smaller scale for contemplation so "hmmm" to "hmmmmm"

then if it increases in m's the meaning is changed so "hmmmmmmmmm" would be agree and "mmmmmmmmmmmmm" would be contemplation
(yes i thought this through stfu)

 actual video of encvy training his mods
  • Zing 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2022 at 6:10 PM, Beese said:

nah wrong

its any reasonable number of m's to the smaller scale so "mmm" to "mmmmm" for agree and its any reasonable number of hm's to the smaller scale for contemplation so "hmmm" to "hmmmmm"

then if it increases in m's the meaning is changed so "hmmmmmmmmm" would be agree and "mmmmmmmmmmmmm" would be contemplation
(yes i thought this through stfu)

 actual video of encvy training his mods

I can’t believe you leaked training smh, demoted to tcom.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, encvy said:

I can’t believe you leaked training smh, demoted to tcom.

fate worse then death i would rather die then go to the pits of hell and become tcom

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
On 6/18/2022 at 7:20 PM, Beese said:

fate worse then death i would rather die then go to the pits of hell and become tcom

:laughatthisuser:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...