yo1nkerr

Name: yo1nkerr
SteamID64: 76561199030734162
DiscordID: 600598598798934038
Server: Everything 
What was the reason for your ban/mute?: 
SCP: Staff Harassment
Discord: Talking back to staff
And a staff chat leak contributing to the bans.

How long was the duration of the ban/mute?: Permanent

Who were you banned/muted by?: 
SCP: Jason/Beese
Discord: Lunch/Jason

Why do you believe you should be unbanned/unmuted?
I am making this appeal because I would love to come back into the amazing community that is Pantheon. I was banned around 5 months ago now for various reasons, but I now understand my most recent ban appeal was declined because of an image I had leaked from staff chat so first I am going to explain the context leading up to my actions. I am going to keep details minimal about the image itself for the privacy of the other people involved. One of the people in the image had not publicly shared their face however due to it not being censored I believed it was ok to share, however I was wrong. A few months after being banned from the discord, while in a vc in a different server, the image had been brought up and someone had requested to see it. I want to make it clear that in the image I sent, everyone whose face was not covered had publicly shown their faces within pantheon before, so when I sent the image, I thought everything would be fine. Obviously, as stated before, I was wrong, and one of the members in the photo was understandably upset and wasn’t ok with his face being public. I had only found this all out once my last ban appeal had already been declined.
Now onto the SCP: SL ban, if you have read my last ban appeal you should know the whole situation on why I was banned from the SCP: SL servers and why the reason I was banned in my opinion was completely unfair. I am not going to go through the whole situation on that again because my view on the issue has not changed since my last appeal. If for some reason the staff didn’t watch back the clips on why I was banned, I would be more than happy to provide them through discord.
There is also my G-Mod ban, which I was quite upset about because it was quite sudden and felt extremely biased, I was banned from the gmod events because of “RDM” and “troublemaking” which is false, I have screenshots (provided by some friends) that show messages of members (including staff members) admitting they RDM me without punishment and continued to do so.
Now that I have explained all the situations, I would like to move on to why I should be unbanned. I have attempted to reach out to all the people in the photo to apologize, which I couldn’t because they had me blocked or because of their discord dm settings. I have also tried to do the same with Jason and Lunch because of everything that happened the day I was banned from discord but also unsuccessful. With issues surrounding the in-game drama, I would like to apologize to the managers for the way I handled things and for making it hard on them and the community.
Because I couldn’t reach anyone through discord, I would like to apologize now to everyone in the photo, Jason, and Lunch but most of all, the whole community for anything that could have caused anger, harm or hatred to anyone, I am sincerely sorry.
If up until now in reading this, you still believe I should be banned, I respect and understand that.
Again, I am truly sorry, and that will be all.

Thank you for reading.

~ yo1nkerr (:

• Up Vote 5
  • Winner 3
  • Informative 1
  • Optimistic 1
  • Late 1
  • Down Vote 4

• 2 weeks later...