Sign in to follow this  
x3j50

Regarding the Fallout franchise

Poll  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the Fallout games is your favourite?

• Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game
    • Fallout 2: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game
    • Fallout 3
    • Fallout 4
    • Fallout New Vegas
    • Fallout Tactics : Brotherhood of Steel
    • Fallout Shelter

If you're like me or any other normal person  and love the Fallout franchise, you've probably seen the ups and downs of each of the games. In this thread, I would like to ask you, which Fallout game is #1 in your opinion?

It would be preferable if you included a reply stating the reason you voted for the game that you chose. You could either be a God and write a five paragraph review, or just write one sentence, both of which are equally valid.              

To make things fun and interesting, if you by any chance can't decide whether or not to choose between two or more, you could do a comparison for them, stating their ups and downs, what you love and what you dislike about them.

Everyone has a different opinion on what makes a game good, so this will be interesting to read. I'll post my review later on, I still need to write it out.                                                                                        

Edited by x3j50