Penis Man 1

Name:cep
SteamID64 (if applicable): 76561198121153470
DiscordID (if applicable): cep#0006
Server: All

What was the reason for your ban?: Toxicity
How long was the duration of the ban?: 50 years
Who were you banned by? Lunch

Why do you believe you should be unbanned?: Since the months I have been banned, I believe I have grown as an individual online and in my personal life. I sincerely apologise for my previous crude language and constant misconduct. I will not make any excuses for my behaviour, and I take full responsibility for what I have said.  Since my ban I have began to play on Disaster Den Official and have improved my conduct since July. The person I was when I got banned is not the person I am currently. I have made meaningful changes to my attitude and I do not get aggravated as easily anymore as I have sorted out personal issues.

I have grown from my past mistakes of using a game filter, as I have started to play the game with integrity as I realised that it was very unfair to the other players. I am ready to accept the consequences if I continue with my past behaviour.

Please take this appeal into consideration. I would be glad to prove to the pantheon community that I have bettered myself, and I humbly believe I deserve another chance.

• Up Vote 4
  • Useful 1

Accepted
Due to the seemingly genuine appeal and the understanding that some off your past behaviour was unacceptable I will be accepting this appeal.
However you will be held to what you have said here and any deviation from such may result in the ban being applied again.

Edited by TheApprentice