Pedro | Pedro327#7412 (In-game unmute appeal for SCP:SL)

Name: Pedro 
SteamID64 (if applicable): 76561198111379358
Server: SCP:SL Servers including Official

What was the reason for your ban/mute?: Joking about pedophilia, this will not be tolerated at all.
How long was the duration of the ban/mute?: 24 hours in-game.
Who were you banned/muted by?: Desteris or FrenchEmbassy - one of those two.

Why do you believe you should be unbanned/unmuted?:

It's been I think two days since my mute and am sorely missing the in-game chat for purposes of both vital communication amongst my team mates as well as the generic mic spam within server rules. I understand the seriousness of my mute reason and the only reason I feel it appropriate to even consider unappealing was at the recommendation of a staff member. Although I know their recommendation for me requesting an unmute  does not guarantee that such a request will be granted - I have deemed it worth the attempt. I'm willing to speak to any concerned parties prior to an unmute if they wish to discuss the mute as well any other present extraneous variables that led to the mute itself if it bodes the chances of the appeal well. You can reach me via Pedro327#7412 personally or on the communities discord if it is necessary to take things any further.

Cheers,

Pedro

• Up Vote 2
  • Informative 1
  • Useful 1

Accepted

Generally we prefer you acknowledge your bad behaviour and apologise within the appeal itself rather than through DMs with those involved. However your appeal is genuine so I will reduce the mute down to 6 hours in-game time. Please be cautious of what you say in-game in the future and it if would be deemed appropriate, as further punishments may follow for similar behaviour.

• Up Vote 1
  • Friendly 1