A hello from int3rn3t_3xplor3

Haven't said a proper hello to this community as long as I've been involved so here I am.

I'm int3rn3t, I used to be called mrpersonhaha4 (not associated with mrperson lol) before I decided to change my username to something a bit less childish, considering I made that name at about age 10.

IRL I like being around the ocean or water in general, so if I'm not replying to something it's probably because I'm at the beach or in a boat.

I first played SL in October 2018 because my mate showed me this funny free-to-play game. Joined the discord in 2020 and sent about 6 messages from then until 2022, where in September I applied for a mod position. 

Since November, I have been a SCP:SL mod and have thoroughly enjoyed my time in the position. It's given me a better opportunity to engage in the community, and I'm really thankful for being involved and getting closer to people here. I'm not even gonna say who I've had great times with because everyone has been such a great person in their own way (especially @Buddy), and I hope I can keep being a positive influence on you guys too.

If anyone wants to reach out, say hi ingame or shoot me a ping, I'm happy to chat.

From me,

int3rn3t_3xplor3

• Friendly 1

On 19/01/2023 at 10:33 PM, int3rn3t_3xplor3 said:

Haven't said a proper hello to this community as long as I've been involved so here I am.

I'm int3rn3t, I used to be called mrpersonhaha4 (not associated with mrperson lol) before I decided to change my username to something a bit less childish, considering I made that name at about age 10.

IRL I like being around the ocean or water in general, so if I'm not replying to something it's probably because I'm at the beach or in a boat.

I first played SL in October 2018 because my mate showed me this funny free-to-play game. Joined the discord in 2020 and sent about 6 messages from then until 2022, where in September I applied for a mod position. 

Since November, I have been a SCP:SL mod and have thoroughly enjoyed my time in the position. It's given me a better opportunity to engage in the community, and I'm really thankful for being involved and getting closer to people here. I'm not even gonna say who I've had great times with because everyone has been such a great person in their own way (especially @Buddy), and I hope I can keep being a positive influence on you guys too.

If anyone wants to reach out, say hi ingame or shoot me a ping, I'm happy to chat.

From me,

int3rn3t_3xplor3

<3

• Friendly 1