Dinodupper

Game Suggestions For Pantheon Community

Curious what games people would like to see pantheon invest in and put up some servers or just create guilds/groups etc, List your suggestions below :D

id be happy with a 1.8 minecraft factions server
maybe a 7days to die server but that game requires alot of hands on maintenance due to it being bugy

• Up Vote 1

ASTRONEER is a cool game I've been following since day 1 of early access (over 2 years now i think). It's a pretty chill planet exploration game with some survival and base building aspects. Dedicated servers are supposed to be coming out with 1.0 sometime in February if iirc.

• Useful 1

Minecraft, Astroneer and Human Fall Flat are all games i'd be up to playing if they were to be supported.

I would also like spirita to be downgraded to t-mod so that i am no longer so crippled by my own inferiority complex.

• Funny 2

On 1/6/2019 at 1:08 AM, Aerzzy said:

ASTRONEER is a cool game I've been following since day 1 of early access (over 2 years now i think). It's a pretty chill planet exploration game with some survival and base building aspects. Dedicated servers are supposed to be coming out with 1.0 sometime in February if iirc.

Astroneer is getting dedicated servers? I'm defs down to run a server when that happens.

• Up Vote 1

1 hour ago, Lusty Argonian said:

Astroneer is getting dedicated servers? I'm defs down to run a server when that happens.

It's on their Trello although the Trello seems to be a bit out of date. I'm not certain when but I'm pretty sure they said dedicated servers would be a thing some time around or a bit after 1.0