Sign in to follow this  
Pochama

π™Ύπšπšπš’πšŒπš’πšŠπš• π™Έπš—πšπš›πš˜πšπšžπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš—, 𝙸 π™ΆπšžπšŽπšœπšœ

spacer.png

Hello!!! I've been holding off on writing this up, but I think it's about time I give it a shot and root myself into a community I've been starting to fall in love with.

I'm Pochama -- though you're really free to call me anything you want -- and I'm a 20 year old girl from the Philippines. I mainly do writing and sometimes gaming lmao.Β I study criminal psychology at uni and have a huuuuge interest in forensics and crime investigation -- so much so that legit my Netflix list and Watch Later playlist on YouTube consist mostly of stuff revolving around crime. Obviously I'm interested in SCP as a whole which is what brought me to finding the perfect SL community to stay in. Oh, I tend to be very talkative over text too but worry about being talked over in vc which makes me shy but lmao don't worry about that.

Now you may be wondering, what brings me here? Well, I've got a bunch of Aussie friends already and had been playing on the official AU server for a while (I thought it was a requirement to be known in the discord of the server because I once got kicked for it kek). Since AU official was full, we played on Pantheon instead. These guys haven't been playing anymore, but I began coming back for more each and every day.

To this day, I've been very happy being here and playing with you guys, and I hope we all talk some more down the line β™‘β™‘β™‘ If you've got any questions, feel free to ask me!!!

spacer.png

Β 

9386_Roblox_MADwithJOY.png