Sign in to follow this  
Solid Sploor

Hello Everyone

I am sure some of you played with me, to others that don't know me, I am Invader Sploor, or Sploor. I am a huge Invader Zim fan

My first name is Zak and I live in Victoria. I play a lot of games and I currently have a job at KFC (I don't like working there).

I am pretty anxious, so I might hesitate to do stuff, even when playing online. But with a good community from Pantheon, I am slowly getting able to play online games without issues. I am always looking for friends to play games with.

You guys helped me be able to find ways to play this game and I am happy to be a part of the community.

• Up Vote 1
  • Friendly 1

Hii Zak!! 

It's so awesome that you play with us. I see you on pretty frequently so you're always a friendly face to see around here whether that be in-game or on VC. I'm really happy to see that you're opening up. If you ever see me online, don't hesitate to ask me to play or anything, I'm always happy to play as long as I am available. And if you need anything from any of us, don't be afraid to ask :)

-Kane

You are so so fun to be around!!! Always so great talking to you in-game, and you're actually hilarious and radiate energy. See you around more my dude ;)