Hey there, seeing as I never got around to doing one of these I might as well post up a cheeky introduction. It's ya boi AdolfJesus

I've been a part of the Pantheon community for just over a year now, and gotten to know quite a lot of you fantastic people, along with running a few events for you all when I was the Event Manager. These days I'm usually pretty tied up with work, but I play the occasional round of SCP here and there, along with Monster Hunter: World, League of Legends, and a healthy (maybe) mix of just about everything else.

I live in the lovely city of Brisbane, and currently work as a line chef for a [mystery] restaurant (mainly American style burgers/steaks, with a little bit of bartending on the side), and cooking is a big passion of mine, along with bass guitar and foreign languages (I am fluent in German, Dutch, Greek, Serbian, French, Portuguese, Japanese, and am currently learning Spanish!)

It's been great to see quite a few of you taking the plunge and posting some things about yourselves, it really helps make this community feel like a great place to be!

Feel free to bug me during the evenings if you're up for a game or two ^_^

Alright I never know how to properly end these things so yeah, that's me, ciaoofftopic1.png.29780c188ef4e69777dc3d26ec1f4ea5.png

• Up Vote 5

Hey Adolf. Real life comes first, totally can relate to that. You were good at what you did, just know that. :)