Sign in to follow this  
Samael

Samael's Introduction

Posted (edited)

Hey guys,

I am Samael (Pronounced Sam-eye-el) and I am pleased to meet you all! (not Samuel, Not Smale, Not Samson, Not Sampson, Just Samael. xD)

You'll see me in game getting myself into silly situations that cause me death, because I like to dive in head first! No pussyfooting around! :D

Anyway, I hope to see you all in game and I hope to engage many of you in many shenanigans!

Also, stop exploiting, Spooky. Thanks. <3

Edited by Samael

Oh, hi Samael, I don't think we've met before, when did you join our community?? lmao

For some reason Samael I always pronounce your name as "sam~ay~el"

Thanks for your corporation

Have cake🥳

So it's been a while since I've updated this, but let's do it!

So how 'bout that, huh? I'm a mod now! It's been that long! Although even then, I've been a mod for a while too, xD

Big fan of 079. A lot of people shy away from it because it doesn't feel as involved, but I like helping my team score some hilarious kills. Plus some good tesla action never hurt anyone... much. >:)

There's lots of things you can do as 079 and I think that is one of many things that draws me in!

It also helps to have a decent team but I don't mind showing you around the facility. :)

Edited by Samael