Neiguex

Whats the best/funniest moment you've had in the Pantheon community?

while I have many. The time when I was new to pantheon and was playing Jackbox comes to my head, but events, and the pantheon community really makes every moment fun and exciting.

Transitioning myself from my previous tag as "MTF Fag" into Gaffy was probably my best moment and decision within pantheon, slowly making myself into the questionably more matured and more well known person I am today then staying as that much more toxic mindset. And not gonna lie if I did stay as that person I might not even be around in panth as I am today. 

• Friendly 1

There have been many moments, however one that comes to mind is the time when myself, Adolf and Desteris (other staff watching), made a player appear to be hacking.

This was on the AU Official server and everyone fell for it. We eventually achknowledged the trolling via intercom. Here's a short clip below:

• Funny 1

^^^^

quality admin aboose but anyway,

The funniest moment i've had in Pantheon was quite recent and was when I met long in that faithful night where he talked about his "interesting" story of his first time hanging out with Seljak and Stell, it was hilarious and there was 10+ people in the lounge room. My best moment would have to be meeting Peakus, the idiot couldn't live without popcorn chicken and playing with him makes me lose brain cells but he is an absolute joy to play with.

Regardless, there were lots of amazing moments but I couldn't put all of them. But anyway every moment I spend in Pantheon is amazing as there is always someone ready to say something that makes me laugh.

• Friendly 1

I gotta say, the funniest moment I've had in Pantheon was getting about 5 or so MTF in the room, computer turning the lights out and me as 939 absolutely shredding the place. It was satisfying and a guy was screaming like a madman. xD