Sign in to follow this  
Zombie Wilfred

Wilfred's Ban Appeal #2

Name: Zombie Wilfred
SteamID64: Steam_0:1:124749191

Server: Discord Server

Ban Reason: Fighting with management, ban evasion via alt account and abusing broken channel permissions
Ban Length: Permanent 
Banned by: Destris/Logi?

Why should you be unbanned?: I understand what I did was not the right thing to do. I felt as if I was being intentionally targeted by Logitar and Destris and didn’t like the thought of that happening, which is still no excuse for my actions. I had felt like Logi and Destris were looking for the slightest incident to ban me which is my reasoning for bringing that alt account onto the server in case such a thing happened, which again, 100% not the right thing to do in that situation and I did end up using it to attack logi+dest more after the ban I got for abusing the broken channel for a second time (although the first incident, I did abuse it a lot, which is something I should not have done at all). My reasoning as to why I did what I did on that day, is because I felt the 6 hour mute Logi gave me for “spam” was unfair as I wasn’t breaking any rules after you asked myself and Neig to stop spamming, to which I made the joke “I think he should… say please” and copped that 6 hour mute. But that aside, my actions the couple days before and after wasn’t the right way to handle things and I have now realised that. I am incredibly sorry for the behaviour I portrayed.

If I could please re-join the wonderful community of pantheon, I swear to put everything I had felt against Logi and Dest behind me and make a fresh start. No more loophole abuse and no more personally attacking/fighting with management. I'll make sure to take more care of my actions and keep in line.

• Up Vote 3
  • Zing 1
  • Informative 1
  • Optimistic 3

Accepted

We have all agreed on allowing you a final chance, please learn from this and improve upon yourself and the way you act within the Pantheon discord. I'd also like to say Logitar and Desteris did not intentionally target you, they treat every member/donator in the same manner. Your ban has been lifted.

• Up Vote 2
  • Winner 1